-
July 14th, 2005, 09:40 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I recieved my package from EuroGirls today. I had purchased the introductory doll and set of clothing. Everything cost about $20 including shipping. I have to say I love this doll! She is absolutley adorable and in my opinion, very high quality. Her meet outfit is just darling. She has glass inset eyes (not painted) and beautiful long eyelashes. The 3 outfits ($6 for all three) are nice also. I don't care for the white dress or the jumper. The caprie set is adorable. Each of these sets comes with socks, shoes, and hair ties. The coat that comes with the jumper fits AG dolls as does the shirt that comes with the capris. The shirt has elastic at the neckline and waist. My Marisol is wearing this shirt and she loves it. I highly recommend this doll to anyone, especially at this price!
https://www.quinncomsecurestore.com/...roGirls&Id=229
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ July 14, 2005 08:52 PM: Message edited by: Stephanie31802 ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks